Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tuan Tran ALL NATURAL ATHLETE How I Looked At 14 Years Old

Tuan Tran ALL NATURAL ATHLETE How I Looked At 14 Years Old Video Clips. Duration : 4.15 Mins.


Have me as your personal online trainer at myhitechtrainer.com There people out there always wanting to dismiss my hard work and my claim of being an ALL NATURAL athlete. Well, his is a pic of me on my basketball team at the age of 14, and now being 27 years old in 2008, I have training for 13 YEARS STRAIGHT. I have worked hard to build the body that I have today, and NONE OF IF WAS BECAUSE OF FUCKEN DRUGS OR A DAMN NEEDLE. But also, just because you did have my frame, you too can make get strides and achieve the body and health you always wanted. Just do as I have told in this vid

Tags: Tuan, Tran, Wisdom, Advice, Fitness, Natural, Body, Building, roughneckasian

No comments:

Post a Comment